Are you tired of being limited to just one credit or debit card when shopping on Amazon? Do you wish there was a way to split your purchases between different cards? Well, good news! Using multiple cards on Amazon is actually easier than you might think. In this post, we’re going to walk you through the steps so that you can start taking advantage of all your available payment options and make your online shopping experience even more convenient. So grab your wallets and let’s get started!
The Different Types of Amazon Cards
There are three different types of Amazon cards: the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card, the Amazon Rewards Visa card, and the Amazon Business Prime American Express card. Each of these cards has different benefits and rewards that you can take advantage of.
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card gives you 5% back on every purchase you make at Amazon.com. You also get 2% back at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores, and 1% back on all other purchases. There is no annual fee for this card.
The Amazon Rewards Visa card gives you 3% back on every purchase you make at Amazon.com. You also get 2% back at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores, and 1% back on all other purchases. There is no annual fee for this card either.
The Amazon Business Prime American Express card gives you 5% cash back on all purchases made through Amazon Business, up to $1,500 per month (then 1%). You also get 2% cash back at U.S. office supply stores and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases made with the card. There is a $95 annual fee for this card.
How to Use Multiple Cards on Amazon
If you have more than one card linked to your Amazon account, you can choose which card you’d like to use for your purchase at checkout. Here’s how:
1. During checkout, select the “Change Payment Method” link.
2. Select the credit or debit card you’d like to use from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter your new card’s information and select “Update.”
4. You’ll be able to see which card you’re using for your purchase on the right side of the page, under “Order Summary.”
How to manage your Amazon account
Assuming you would like tips for managing an Amazon account:
1. Use Amazon Household to share Prime benefits and manage spending limits with up to four other adults in your household. Add and manage child profiles with parental controls.
2. Organize your Orders history by creating Order Groups. This makes it easier to find specific orders and track your spending over time.
3. Use Amazon Pay to easily pay on third-party websites or in apps without having to re-enter your payment information each time. Plus, you can speed through checkout with the information already stored in your Amazon account.
4. Save time with 1-Click ordering when you shop on Amazon. This feature allows you to place an order with just one click after you’ve set up your default shipping address and payment method in your account settings.
5. Keep track of items you want to buy later by adding them to your Wish List. You can also share your Wish List with family and friends, making it easy for them to shop for gifts for you
Pros and Cons of Using Multiple Cards on Amazon
There are a few pros and cons to using multiple cards on Amazon. On the one hand, it can be helpful to have different cards for different purposes. For example, you might have one card for general purchases and another for business expenses. This can help you keep track of your spending and budget more effectively. Additionally, having multiple cards can also help you build up your credit history and score.
On the other hand, there are a few downsides to using multiple cards on Amazon. First of all, it can be difficult to keep track of all your expenses if you’re using multiple cards. You might end up accidentally overspending or neglecting to pay off one of your cards. Additionally, using multiple cards can also put you at risk for identity theft or fraud if your information is compromised.
Ultimately, whether or not you use multiple cards on Amazon is a personal decision. Consider your spending habits and needs before deciding whether or not it’s right for you.
As you can see, using multiple cards on Amazon is easy and straightforward. With a few clicks of the mouse, you can add as many cards as you want to your account and use them to purchase items from Amazon. Just remember that for each card added, there will be a separate billing address associated with it, so keep this in mind when making purchases. With the ability to use multiple cards on amazon, shopping has never been easier!